Saturday, May 29, 2010

Latest Update

To all firefox and chrome users.

Recently I was made aware by a user about this site of mine not running properly on firefox, chrome and possibly explorer. Don't panic, I guarantee you its not your computer thats playing tricks with you. It is entirely my fault, I did a few tweaks of the html code and forgot to check it if they still ran good for the most commonly used browsers. I was not aware of it because I assumed everything was running great since it was running flawlessly under the current browser I'm using. Just to let everyone know I am sorry for the inconvenience I've caused and I wish it will not be repeated anytime soon however, human error can not be got rid off completely. Since its entirely my fault, I promise I will be loading up a mixed dj album and some movies for all to download. Free ofcourse. Next time if anything like this happens, please don't hesitate to contact me on dj-wat@hotmail.com. I don't bite but am keen on resolving your problems asap.

Thanks for your understanding. By the way, subscribe to my youtube channel, join my reverbnation, invite your friends over to this site and make sure to follow this site. You will find the best of the best in music here, and ofcourse movie links that are live and not deleted since I've gone to great efforts in protecting them from deletion.


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

None of the file content of this website is hosted on our servers. Unless otherwise stated, all file content is uploaded by and hosted on the servers of third parties, so called file sharing websites, such as, but not limited to rapidshare, hotfile, megaupload, mediafire and others. In case of copyright infringement or any other issue, please directly contact the responsible parties.

http://dj-wat.blogspot.com operates under the law, functioning as an index and database of music content found publicly on the internet, in principle conductiong in the same way as google. However, http://dj-wat.blogspot.com does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites. The files are streamed directly and downloaded from third-party sharing servicesmentioned above.

If for some reason you find your content here and wish to get it removed, contact the admin team. Our goal is only to promote good music of different sorts. In doing so, everything shared here is limited to promotional purposes only and is not for sharing. Users must delete all the content downloaded off this site within 24 hours of download. We will not be responsible for user’s behaviour if they decide to disobey all the terms of use stated here.

 
Powered by Blogger